21 February 2006

Muesli Bread and A New Job~

I made this kamut- dried fruit sunflower seed bread today (with raisins, apricots, figs)-- it's going to be amazing in crunchy toasted, buttered slices...

I got called for a temporary job downtown as these loaves were cooling--while I will miss my time spent cooking, baking and waking up slowly, our coffers will thank us for the boost, especially considering our trip! I don't like eating out of containers at all though, especially since I distrust the microwave as a method of warming, and thus am stuck eating room temperature food. Also--where to get a good, after lunch espresso? I'll have to buy a thermos to bring my homemade coffee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

how long is the job? where downtown? maybe we can meet for croissants after work one day? hope that you're feeling better.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kris...We need together so we can give me the details about the job and talk about your trip...I did not know you guys were going away!

I'll give you a call this week.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home