12 June 2006
- Name: Kristina
- Location: Corleone, Sicily, Italy
I live with my husband and son in a little apartment in Corleone, Sicily. I am from Toronto, Canada and moved back to my husband's hometown in January 2010 to start a new kind of life. I started this blog as a cooking and baking site, to record my recipes and my thoughts alongside them. I have decided to pick up this blog where I left off some time ago, to record observations about our daily life. I don't have much time left now for leisurely breakfasts or daydreaming, but that is okay with me! My days are occupied instead by working at the Anti Mafia Museum in Corleone, and by chasing after my one and a half year old ball of energy. I want to inspire myself with the things going on all around me...
- Cranberry ~ Orange Coffee Cake
- Luscious Banana Bread Breakfast~
- Last Evening with the Actor
- Night in the Kitchen: Carrot- Ginger Soup, Salad,...
- Breakfast Sins...
- Good Friday Masterpiece!
- Vegetable Stew with Fennel & Herbed Couscous
- Antonio's baked polenta with white bean puree & ra...
- Blue Skies Somewhere