07 July 2006

Back with the sweet taste of summer idle in my mouth...




Dear neglected readers and friends, after suffering for days from the ravages of jet lag and culture shock, I am indeed back home in TO. After complaining about the lack of water in Sicily, and about the extreme heat, I am back to complaining about the quotidian affairs--such is life! I hope to be posting a little more often now. I will continue to post more photos of the trip on flikr, as it takes less time. Happy summer to all!
Above: Pasta alla Norma (at the Sabatino farm 'Finocchiara'), Antonio and I in a rare peaceful spot in Palermo, farm fresh fruit for breakfast

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're back! I presume you had a wonderful time...

Looks like you cut your hair...looks good!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I did have a great time Linda, thanks. As for my hair, I figured I would cut it short as a defensive measure against the heat--one can't underestimate how hot the neck gets! I can't say I'm dissapointed in that regard...

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kristina. I enjoyed you photos on Flickr.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Thanks so much Barbara!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home