12 August 2006

Wish Recipe

A recipe I have previously published on this blog was published in Wish magazine! I was bored at work one day and decided to e-mail this recipe for pasta with rapini and breadcrumbs to the magazine as they were holding a 'contest' for good 20-minute week night recipes...
When I received my September issue, the subscription for which was a present from my mom, lo and behold the tear- out booklet with weeknight recipes had the photo of my recipe on the front! My little miniscule moment of fame...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations!
It is always nice to see a contribution recognised AND have it out here for others to enjoy.

I was about to post about a similar rapini dish and would like to like include a link to this, if that is ok?

cheers,

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kristina! That's fantastic ... and the recipe looks and sounds delicious. More proof that you can make delicious food quickly and easily.

You're a star!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that's great Kristina. Well done.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Mary- Thanks, it was a nice little surprise--and count on my dad to make a big deal of it! Of course you may link to the recipe (if you look at my new index, you can find the actual recipe directly) and I look forward to your recipe!

Ivonne- Thank you! It is a nice quick recipe, although I think it's more of a winter dish. I'm not exactly sure when rapini are in season here, though I know in Sicily they grow in the winter--how nice for them!

Barbara- Thanks very much!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home