08 January 2007
- Name: Kristina
- Location: Corleone, Sicily, Italy
I live with my husband and son in a little apartment in Corleone, Sicily. I am from Toronto, Canada and moved back to my husband's hometown in January 2010 to start a new kind of life. I started this blog as a cooking and baking site, to record my recipes and my thoughts alongside them. I have decided to pick up this blog where I left off some time ago, to record observations about our daily life. I don't have much time left now for leisurely breakfasts or daydreaming, but that is okay with me! My days are occupied instead by working at the Anti Mafia Museum in Corleone, and by chasing after my one and a half year old ball of energy. I want to inspire myself with the things going on all around me...
- Sights of the Holidays...
- Tiramisu for my class potluck!
- Happy Parcels 2006!
- Clips of My Autumn-- Marbled Pound Cake too...
- Wild flowers in a storm
- Learning to be a teacher...
- Friday Night Fry-athon
- Reflections on Saturday Night Supper
- Anniversary Flowers
- Antonio's Baccala alla Pizzaiola